Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statik Selektah

Options
  • 09-01-2010 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Just released his Pre Game EP ahead of his third album which is coming out in Feb called 100 Proof. Anyone else listening to this guy. I really enjoy his mixes and his recent mixtape with DJ Dutchmaster was brilliant, The Official 2009 CMJ Mixtape.

cmj-full.jpg

Check it out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Heard the track ''do it to the death'', its nice, G Rap goes in! The beat is nice aswell, ill check out the rest of the ep!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The album he did with Saigon last year was bloody good.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Dundalk

I emailed his record company on Saturday night to find out if he would be coming to Dublin on his European tour and he emailed me back himself!!

"I was there in march last year. Ide love to come back. Holla at the promoters out there!"

I sent back that I liked his stuff and to keep up the good work and asked where in Dublin he played and he replied

"Word thanks man. I djed for qtip in dublin and afterparty. I forget the names of the spots."

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Advertisement