Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Imperial

Options
  • 07-01-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has studied an MSc in Imperial College of London.

Im in 3rd year now doin Aeronautical Eng, but I kind of want to have my research done so the choices are easier to make!

Any Imperial looks the business! And they have the exact course I want. An aerodynamics related masters basically.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/pgprospectus/facultiesanddepartments/aeronautics/postgraduatecourses/computationalmethods

Just wondering how hard it was to get into Imperial straight from an undergrad? I know they expect good grades, but what acceptable? (im currently just on a 1:1 if it helps.)

Any other additional info would be much appreciated too!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I know a good few doing MSc's there in Civil Engineering related subjects and they were accepted with 1:1's and a few were accepted with 2:1's as they had internship experience with Civil Engineering firms.

With a 1:1 and a good personal statement aswell as decent references you should have no problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭oisin_t

Not too bad so!

I have 8 months internship with Bombardier aswell, so im assuming that should count too?

Advertisement