Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine can be nice too ... for a change.

Options
  • 06-01-2010 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

While Beer rules ... Beruthiel has shown us that wine has a place in our lexicon.

See below :)

wine-etiquette-wino-drunk-demotivational-poster-1260047430.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The huge irony for me is that the image is blocked over this side of the desert.

(although thanks to my VPN to a UK proxy, I can now see it. I swear I have seen Beruthiel assume a similar posture after a few Chardonnays last Summer at a Boards beers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

iiznotalcohol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Did you catch the Ghey over the Christmas ? Get back on that beer NOW !

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Just inquisitive, but what in the name of God is that to the right of the cat in Star-pants picture ?

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The great thing about wine, is that the hangover is not just a hangover - it often has a hint of oak barrells, vanilla & spice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

I know I once tried to be sophisticated one night..and bought a bottle of oyster bay....but drank it like beer. I then scoffed tacos with waaaaayyyyy toooo much tabasco on them. The next day my head was fricken lifften off me and my arse was screaming blue murder!!!

Never again...once a beer drinker always a beer drinker...dont try and dress mutton up as lamb!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

The problem is the itsy-bitsy glasses they come in with their non-threatening little phallic glass stem.

I drink wine at home, but I use a manly tumbler damn it!

Advertisement