Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random beers-January 9th@Saturday the longstone from 8pm

Options
  • 01-01-2010 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

if anyone fancies a beer to keep themselves warm (i believe January is suppossed to be freezing for the first week) come down for a random beers next Saturday. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055784263

the longstone is beside the Screen cinema on Townsend street and I think they do food up until 9pm.. they also do nice tea/ coffee :D

I know it's short notice but sure either you need a beer or you don't, its better to do it in good company :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moving into a flat beside Townsend Street during the week, might drop by if there's people going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

snorlax wrote: »
    I think they do food up until 9pm.. they also do nice tea/ coffee :D

Ah, the Longstone. Where it all began for BGRH. :)

I had a burger there last year and it has to have been the nicest one I had in a long, long time.

Enjoy. :)

Advertisement