Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midleton Plumber

Options
  • 31-12-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Can anyone please recommend a reliable and good plumber in the Midleton area. I have a few small jobs to do with the heating and also a small leak under the kitchen sink. I've tried a few from the phone book but they gave me the brush-off when I told them what was involved - they weren't interested in small jobs!! Obiously reports of the recession have been greatly exaggerated!!;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Sent you a pm of a plumber

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I have the name of a good plumber, worked with him on many differnt jobs and does good work, if you wnat his number drop me a PM.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mark_Crowley

Could the original poster please PM me the number of a good plumber also? Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mark_Crowley

Cheers!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rive Gauche

Could I have the numbers too please, leaky valve on a radiator!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ZULU9niner

Looking for good plumber in Midleton Area. Chance for long term business

• Registered Users Posts: 15 marvstrav

I too am looking for a plumber to do a full pre-purchase survey of a house in Midleton. Check showers, sinks, bath, emersion, toilets and especially radiator heating system. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

marvstrav wrote: »
    I too am looking for a plumber to do a full pre-purchase survey of a house in Midleton. Check showers, sinks, bath, emersion, toilets and especially radiator heating system. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks in advance

Hi I was wondering could someone also PM a link if they have one for plumber in Midleton/Castlemartyr area

Thanks

Advertisement