Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spots on chin .... Hormonal ??

• 27-12-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi
    Ive been reading through different threads about this. Im after having the worse breakout ive had in a while ( hoping this will be gone before the new year !! ). But moving forward i need to sort this problem out once and for all. I have spots that are only on my chin, the rest of my face always clear except for this area. Im off the pill diantte since september and do not want to go back on it. Im taking zinc , angus cactus, and starflower oil vitamins all in the hope of clearing my skin. I also use a clean & clear deep action face wash and a tea tree oil cleanser.
    Please can anyone give me advice on what i cant do to get rid of it. Its obviously knocking my confidence&getting abit down about it. Any sugguestions regarding diet & natural way to heal / control. I dont really want to take any antibiotics.my diet is not to bad, rarely have take aways etc.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Thread on acne and face products here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Just locking this because the OP has asked the question in the general acne advice thread, it'd be handier to have all the responses confined to one place.

Totes not a Nazi mod I swear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement