Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick one

Options
  • 25-12-2009 10:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My missus noticed me standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in my stomach. “Aren’t you wasting your time?” she smirked. “That won’t help you.”
    “Of course it will,” I told her. “If I don’t suck my stomach in, how can I read my weight?”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You could get a talking weighing scales - that way you don't have to suck in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

I had one of them talking weighing-scales once ... it was rubbish.

Any time I stood on it, all it would say is "Ahh Oooooh! Gerrof me!"

Nothin' worse than a smart-arse weighin' scales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sure twas a scales and not a small child? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I can't use weighing scales

I am so dense in mass that I generate my own gravitational field so weighing scales are useless for me***

***Above may not actually be true and may be Bourbon induced ramblings

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,012 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I just want to know why anyone would bother their ass stepping on a scales - that sounds too much like exercise to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement