Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wishes

Options
  • 23-12-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

www.501darts.ie would like to thanks everyone for their support, help and advise throughout the past few months.
    I would also like to wish a Happy Christmas and with any luck a Very Successful New Year to all.
    Nollaig Shona agus Athbliain Faoi Mhaise Duit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

501darts wrote: »
    Nollaig Shona agus Athbliain Faoi Mhaise Duit.

I don't understand this part:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

When does the sale start? And why do shirt sizes only start at large, what about small & medium?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Antoine56 wrote: »
    When does the sale start? And why do shirt sizes only start at large, what about small & medium?
    Happy XMas to all and never mind small or medium ... what about XL, XL AND XXXL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Happy XMas to all and never mind small or medium ... what about XL, XL AND XXXL

I might need XXXXXXXXL after tomorrow's dinner!:D:D Happy Christmas!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

happy christmas to all my fellow boardies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Happy Christmas to all posters on the darts forum. Hope you all have a good one.

Advertisement