Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COLIN "JAWS" LLOWD.EXHIBITION.

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

ok folks former world number 1 COLIN "JAWS" LLOWD exhibition sat. 9th jan. 2010 @ 8.pm @ the gallops pub in leopardstown/ballyogan, in aid of temple street childrens hospital,free in on the nite, spot prizes on the nite and 501darts.ie on sale on the nite for all ur darting needs,
    for more info contact graham@ 087-6962444.:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

It's "Lloyd" by the way - just incase you are doing up posters for it or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

Degag wrote: »
    It's "Lloyd" by the way - just incase you are doing up posters for it or something...

yeah i did get posters and cards right, had afew on me that nite, on boards cheers.......

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

ok folks former world number 1 COLIN "JAWS" LLOWD exhibition sat. 9th jan. 2010 @ 8.pm @ the gallops pub in leopardstown/ballyogan, in aid of temple street childrens hospital,free in on the nite, spot prizes on the nite and 501darts.ie on sale on the nite for all ur darting needs,
    for more info contact graham@ 087-6962444.:D:D:D

after watching him today i think he'd be better off coming to one of my exhibitions.

padr81 wrote: »
    after watching him today i think he'd be better off coming to one of my exhibitions.

THERES ALLWAYS 1 SMART FxxxxxG CLOWN :eek: THIS IS FOR A CHILDRENS CHARITY 2 RAISE FUNDS ...... IDIOT..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

THERES ALLWAYS 1 SMART FxxxxxG CLOWN :eek: THIS IS FOR A CHILDRENS CHARITY 2 RAISE FUNDS ...... IDIOT..:P

Temper Temper!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

I thought that was funny :)

It's too far out for me to attend but whats the chances of a donation link on 501darts for us geographically-challenged darters to support the event ?

greened wrote: »
    Temper Temper!!

NO TEMPER IM RIGHT.......

nessyguin wrote: »
    I thought that was funny :)

It's too far out for me to attend but whats the chances of a donation link on 501darts for us geographically-challenged darters to support the event ?

thanks very much nessy.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I'm playing Lloyd that night, gonna be a close match!;):D Should get a good turn out, can't wait!

Oh, temper... I thought darts folk were easy going. Seriously though I like Lloyd. I'd go to this if it was my end of the the country. You just happened to have this up while he was playing ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It was a joke, keep the abuse out of this forum because it's not wanted. Smiley faces don't cover it up. Consider this your only warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

colin"jaws"Lloyd exhibition has been cancelled due 2 the bad wheather:mad:
    it will be on sat 13 feb @8pm in the gallops pub......

Jesus that bad wheather better go back to school and learn how to wheat properly before more exhibitions are called off:p:p

this exhibition has been postponed due 2 the bad weather in england,
    it will be on sat.13th [EMAIL="feb.@8.00pm"]feb.@8.00pm[/EMAIL] in the gallops pub......... ps. thanks again paul 4 the spelling.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

bollocks thats valentines weekend. dont think the missus would be too happy about me going to this :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

There's Darts and then there's everything else ..... You just have to get your priorities right :):)

spoken like a true pro any double. You'll still have your missus the next day, the opportunity to play Lloyd only comes once every couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

spoken like a true pro any double. You'll still have your missus the next day, the opportunity to play Lloyd only comes once every couple of years.
    Yep she'll be still there and so will the mother-in-law :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

this exhibition has been postponed due 2 the bad weather in england,
    it will be on sat.13th feb.@8.00pm in the gallops pub......... ps. thanks again paul 4 the spelling.:rolleyes:

your welcome he he he .You will have to cover the mirrors beside the board when he is playing bad enough looking at 1 of him.

CORRO77 wrote: »
    your welcome he he he .You will have to cover the mirrors beside the board when he is playing bad enough looking at 1 of him.

very funny but its on in the lounge smart ass:P

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

Yep she'll be still there and so will the mother-in-law :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ahh ok if i explain it to her like that im sure she wont be annoyed :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ok folks colin be in the gallops pub sat. 13th feb. 1spot left 2 play contact myself graham on 087-6962444, it was called off on the 9th of jan due to the bad weather , it will be a gud nite:D

Advertisement