Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amira's dad in Eastenders

Options
  • 18-12-2009 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Is it just me or does anyone else thing the actor playing Amira's dad in Eastenders the BULB off Sayid from Lost??

(Sort of a coincidence too as they were disussing Eastender's Sayid in his first scene!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

http://holysoap.five.tv/eastenders/news/amiras-dad-cast-in-enders-3382

Sweet God - I just googled him. It's only Ferdy from This Life :eek: (for those not in the know, a brilliant series from the 90's). I never recognised him. I f**king loved that show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

He reminds me of Pocahontas. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

i clicked on the other night when she was talking to him and i couldnt figure out who he was meant to be til afterwards...anyone else think he looked way too young to be her father?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Yes I thought he looked too young also. Just like Lucas looks too young to be Chelsea's father.

They must do that on purpose to have more attractive people in the show or something. :D

Advertisement