Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linda McCartney Veggie Burgers

Options
  • 16-12-2009 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭

Used to buy these in my local Tescos or Dunnes and they never seem to have them any more. :(

Anyone know why?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭pietromas

Much preferred the brown Quorn ones, but I can't find them anymore either. I reckon its another Tesco conspiracy; they are to blame for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Even the tesco own brand ones have been awol lately :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

yeah I noticed that in tesco castleknock, what is the story!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Well, they "broadened" their selections recently, and ever since I noticed that the meat substitutes must have been broadened into something else altogether... the burgers are gone, our Tescos here doesn't even stock the Quorn chicken style pieces and more, Linda McCartney range seems to have shrunk drastically...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

I loved Tesco nut cutlets and they havent seem to have had them for over a year. i also really liked Linbda mcartney sundried tomoato sausauges which seem to have disappeared

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 utterlybutterly

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Used to buy these in my local Tescos or Dunnes and they never seem to have them any more. :(

Anyone know why?

Tesco in Celbridge has also cut down on the Linda McCartney range of veggie food in favour of their own brand stuff. However I pulled into SuperValue in Gorey and came out with lots of Linda Mc goodies for the freezer including the chunks, sausages, quarter pounders and more. Havent been into SuperValu elsewhere but guess might also stock them ?
    PS only bugbearer about Linda Mc is that their pies are now all pastry and very little filling - grrrhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

jape wrote: »
    yeah I noticed that in tesco castleknock, what is the story!

I went in looking for LM sausages and could find any. Asked yer wan what the story with the was. She noted the veggie frozen section was looking sparse and said she's order some more... this was a good month/month and a half ago and still nothing.

Sad sad sad.

Advertisement