Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof - Searching for Jerry Garcia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

epic album - well worth the 10-15 euro you have to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just got this last week. Its very good. Lots of fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Thanks lads, I will certainly have to check it out. Pity he died, probably the best in D12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Nice one for posting those videos jigga. He was a talented rapper alright. D12 (barring bizarre) were quite an underrated group regarding their technique and style in my opinion.

I think its a pity they were seen as just being eminem's roadies rather than ever really being taken seriously in their own right. Devil's Night was one of my favourite albums when I was younger. D12 World was just a bit annoying i thought though

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Nice one for posting those videos jigga. He was a talented rapper alright. D12 (barring bizarre) were quite an underrated group regarding their technique and style in my opinion.

I think its a pity they were seen as just being eminem's roadies rather than ever really being taken seriously in their own right. Devil's Night was one of my favourite albums when I was younger. D12 World was just a bit annoying i thought though
    Yeah I'd have to agree with what you said there, apart from Bizarre who only raps about raping his grandmother and other such nonsense they are a good bunch of rappers. Devil's Night was an excellent album, Revelation is my favourite song off that, Proof's verse at the end is class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Jigga wrote: »
    Yeah I'd have to agree with what you said there, apart from Bizarre who only raps about raping his grandmother and other such nonsense they are a good bunch of rappers. Devil's Night was an excellent album, Revelation is my favourite song off that, Proof's verse at the end is class.

I loved it when people remind me of songs id forgotten about. That was my favourite off the album aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I loved Devil's Night as well. Easily one of the best albums out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

I've heard its really good.
    Is there anywhere in dublin you could get your hands on it?im not a fan of downloading music i like to have the case and everything that comes with it. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i think HMV and Tower have copies of Devils Night. It should be fairly handy to pick up,

I finally got this album. Fvckin excellent album, he was a great rapper and hype man. I found the song Kurt Kobain particularly poignant now that he's dead. Great album man, I'm just gonna post Proof at his best here live with Eminem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Authentic

great,great album

kurt kobain joint has to be one of the best rap songs of the noughties

Authentic wrote: »
    great,great album

kurt kobain joint has to be one of the best rap songs of the noughties
    Ya I'd have to agree with you. Black Wrist Bro's is song i'm listening to the most, fcukin class. Pity we won't get to see him at Oxygen.

Advertisement