Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bowling Competitions For Secondary Schools?

• 04-12-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was just wondering does anyone know if there is any team competitions for Secondary schools?....if so..when where and how would you enter them?

help would be much appriaciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I don't think there is any but you could try one locally, get a few schools in the area to put together a team and play against one another. The bowling alley might be up for that if a couple of teachers organised it...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gs300

Where are you based?

This might have a bearing on if you can get one going.
    maybe ask around the school to get an idea of numbers because if the center thinks they can get numbers they will look in to it.

if you let me know where you are i might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paud.....

in mayo but willing to travel around connaught!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gs300

ah rite i can only manage dublin sorry for the confusion,
    if you get numbers up i think most places work on a average of 12-15 people to run a league.

It would be a good idea to get one going you can even branch it out in to a comp between the school's if you are getting the numbers.

Advertisement