Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receding Hairlines remedies

Options
  • 04-12-2009 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Is there any..?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Embrace it. It's a brave new world of bacon sandwiches, pints and manliness.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

kerno wrote: »
    Is there any..?

Rejoice and celebrate the imminent arrival of the beer gut.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Does Regaine work?(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regaine)

I'm losing my hair. I was trying to ignore it for ages, reading stuff like "All humans lose 100 hairs per day and it's normal" But it's not. I had my hair long as an adolescent and never lost a single one. Washing my hair/putting wax in it just covers my hands in hair - my computer desk is covered in the stuff too.

Anyway i finally took some pictures with my camera and it's plain to see.

However I'm screwed. I wouldn't be considered the most attractive lad around and losing my hair would make me look like a complete freak altogether. It's easy to say "shave your head - you'll be grand" but the one time I did shave my head I looked like a drug addict/HIV case.

So does Regaine do any good?

Please see photo. :(

m_SDC10401.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

jayteecork wrote: »
    So does Regaine do any good?

For a more enlightened discussion on this topic, please see the Men's Health forum. You will only get abuse here. :)

Advertisement