Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inproper conduct

Options
  • 04-12-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I was at a team event at the weekend and a member of my team was so badley out of order it makes me ashamed to be on the same team as him.
    it was a best of 3 match and he was 1 down he had a shot at the double in the second leg but before he threw for the double he turned to the croud about 40 or so people and started winding them up he then took his shot and hit the double after doing so he fell on the ground and lay there.
    in the 3 leg he got hammered and refused to shake hands with the player that beat him twice he pushed him away. Im a honest player and if i loose i loose with respect and if i win i win with respect i dont want to be associated with the likes of him bringing the team name down .
    what action do you think should be taken,or has any one else a similar fool on there team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamloc

Does Andy Jenkins play for ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 seldom seen kid

[in the 3 leg he got hammered and refused to shake hands with the player that beat him twice he pushed him away.

sounds like he got wot was comin for takin the piss, if you dont respect your opponent you'll loose. prob throu a dirty sixty or eighty one to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Totally out of order behaviour.

He's just a bad loser really. He should be dropped for the next couple of games by the team selector, I wasn't at the event but if it is the player I am thinking of he will spit his dummy and not turn up again if he is reprimanded or dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭pejesus

sounds like you know the player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Unless it was totally out of character they should never be considered for selection again . Even as a one off due to too much beer or being on meds etc I'd be giving them a month off as a minimum ... what unites us darters is our respect for each other and being able to play and win or lose with dignity - not that kind of shameful behaviour ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 johnmike

dont allow him to play again that would

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

get rid of him fast! How could you depend of a fellow who behaves like that if your back was to the wall and ye needed to throw your best darts to win? What would he do...probally start a row and lose again instead of digging in deep and throwing good darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mussha

i think he should get a big red nose and some make up from santy so he can look like a clown as well as act like one.

Advertisement