Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ham

Options
  • 04-12-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭

Is it waste of what could otherwise have been rashers?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I personally Like both. All pork products are good

http://www.swinetastesfine.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Victor wrote: »
    Is it waste of what could otherwise have been rashers?

i gotta say, I love ham way more than rashers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Whilst a Brother can live on Bacon alone a bit of variety never did a Brother any Ham

*I will get my coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Whilst a Brother can live on Bacon alone a bit of variety never did a Brother any Ham

*I will get my coat*

that is how they say it in drogheda alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I cant see why both ham and thick slices of bacon cant be used together, with a fried egg on some toasted bread. its really good, oh and with some melted cheese between them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Fracture wrote: »
    I cant see why both ham and thick slices of bacon cant be used together, with a fried egg on some toasted bread. its really good, oh and with some melted cheese between them.

*want*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The pig is an animal of such diversity, it would be a shame to not celebrate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What I wouldn't give for a bit of ham right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭DenMan

I like Christmas Ham with that seeded mustard (Wholegrain). Yum!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Homer: Are you saying you’re never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
    Lisa: No.
    Homer: Ham?
    Lisa: No.
    Homer: Pork chops?
    Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
    Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No, I love ham, best from of pig eating imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK, I suppose it depends on the ham, a nice dry, lean (I know, I know, personal taste) piece of honey roasted ham sure, but the plastic that is sandwich ham, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Christmas Ham - one of the world's great delights. Why it tastes so much better after 8pm on the 25th of December I'll never know. It does though.

Ham sandwiches and tea for lunch on Stephens Day..................

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Victor wrote: »
    OK, I suppose it depends on the ham, a nice dry, lean (I know, I know, personal taste) piece of honey roasted ham sure, but the plastic that is sandwich ham, no.

Sandwich ham is not really ham, not even close.
    Ham comes on a large bone, can be boiled or roasted, and is best consumed in large quantities at 3am to help digest the previously consumed beer.

Advertisement