Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Darts

Options
  • 03-12-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone might know the best place to buy a set of darts. I recently went back playing after a few year absence. I've had the same set since I was about 12 years old but I cannot find them anywhere now. At the moment I am playing with a set I have on loan but they're not the best to be honest. The problem is, I would like to try a set out before I buy them. I know most shops probably wouldn't let you take them out of the packaging. I don't know if I should get similar ones to the ones I had growing up?? I'd appreciate any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Either Mikes Bikes in Dun Laoghaire or Brenfer's in town will let ya try out the darts before ya buy.........but you will pay dearer in these shops than any internet site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

The only shop i believe that has darts and will let you try

Brenfers on Caple street (correct me if im wrong)

but they are tres expensive

i'd try there
    buy elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

you could go into these shops try the darts out find the ones you like and then buy them cheaper on line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Il gladly let ya try out any darts we sell.
    PM your details if your interested.;)

Advertisement