Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast Sambo

Options
  • 03-12-2009 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Just had 2 slices of Thick cut brown bread, three fat Rashers, fried egg and a good lining of Mustard, are yiz Jealous

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

uch wrote: »
    Just had 2 slices of Thick cut brown bread, three fat Rashers, fried egg and a good lining of Mustard, are yiz Jealous

Had a toasted pitta bread with two rashers and my special scrambled eggs (two eggs seasoned with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, tobasco sauce, a drop of milk, butter, cheddar cheese and chives )

Have eaten a breakfast sambo of some description every morning for as long as i can remember. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Are you on a diet? Where was the rest of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Why are you on such short rations ... have you been a bold boy ?

Tiger ... is that you ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

This morning I had a rasher, sausage and hash brown sambo with brown sauce.

This was followed by two sausage rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Fitness forum
    >

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

smashey wrote: »
    Fitness forum
    >

sorry...... (off he plods to fitness)

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lotusflower

this is making me really hungry...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I had three gorgeous sasuages from my local butchers, thick sliced rashers, served between two lumps of toasted batch with ketchup and mustard. Oh heaven. *pats gut*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

am hungy just reading all that!! but cant eat, im doing the 24 hour fast for concern!! cant wait for brekkie sambo 2moro mrn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Donkeys years ago there was a garage I used to detour to, where they made the 'Megan Fox' of breakfast sambos.

It was made with Batch loaf bread, one slice being the heel if you were lucky, both of which would be heavily buttered. The middle aged inner city Dublin woman, none of those blonde airheads (who haven't a clue about real sambos) would spread white pudding over one slice and top it with a runny fried egg (the pudding soaked up the yolk when broken), the other slice would have extra crispy rashers and two halved jumbo sausages topped with choice of sauce or not. Wrapped in tinfoil it would still be warm after the journey to work where it would be eaten slowly washed down with a pint of cold milk.

God I'm starving now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Here's to the OP for deciding what my breakfast was gonna be! There wasn't many options though. In fact this was pretty much the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭DenMan

I only just had a packet of Tayto Salt & Vinegar crisps right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

This morning i had sex with a really beautiful girl because i lay off breakfast sambos.........

only joking, 6 sausages ,3 rashers, 4 slices off toast, kerry gold butter and chef red sauce.....was better then any c#nt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭sagat

Fat free rashers are only acceptable in a sandwich if you have personally cut off the fat and scoffed it while in the process of making said sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

sagat wrote: »
    Fat free rashers are only acceptable in a sandwich if you have personally cut off the fat and scoffed it while in the process of making said sandwich.

I like extra fat on mine

21/25

Advertisement