Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which profession do you find most attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

for me it would have to be a Playboy bunny........
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Yeah but... would you really want that oul fart heffner having a go at her once a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Massage therapist....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'd love to work on a maggot farm breeding maggots for fishing, then I'd be a "Master Baiter" Officially.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Yeah but... would you really want that oul fart heffner having a go at her once a week?

If anything i would want my woman to look like a playboy bunny, but not actually be one. Most of them are glorified hookers.

I actually wouldnt really care what kind of profession they had so long as they are not a customs or tax officer, even then i wouldnt really care, if you can have good criac with her and she is attractive then its all good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Butcher's daughter, she'd work behind the counter, be set to inherit the business and supply all the prime apple fed pork a brother could ever need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Butcher's daughter, she'd work behind the counter, be set to inherit the business and supply all the prime apple fed pork a brother could ever need.

And take the meat in the back door! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Same as This thread, what profession would the woman of your dreams be in?

For me, hands down, it'd be chef.

Rachel Allan

Nigella Lawson

Lord.

or whatever it is watna does. She's always cooking up a storm over in (The 'Here's what I had for dinner last night' thread).

Padma Lakshmi too (google her) :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,012 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Housewife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Engineer/Doctor/Equivalent...

Might sound sappy but I find intelligence sexy:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement