Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Souls Of Mischief...

Options
  • 29-11-2009 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

'Postal' makes me very happy. :D

P.S.: The new Lupe mixtape is crazy as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Come on now people...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

Gonna give it a listen tomorrow!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

my disk is full on my machine so there is no space for new music :(
    i have to sacrfice something for this until i get a bigger disk.

Bye bye Justin Timberlake :D

Is this produced by Prince Paul?? Havent heard it yet but i see his name linked with it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Listened to this a few times today, there are some gems on this album. But, i think that one or 2 songs could have been left off, they sound a bit like filler. But a solid album from Souls Of Mischief.

Was listening to it in the car, my buddy got in and he started head bobbing and dug it as well.

check out the video for Proper Aim

• Advertisement
Advertisement