Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Eire Album

Options
  • 29-11-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Where can I get "The Scary Eire" Album?
    also
    'Horses Work For Donkeys Wages' from RiRa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

may have it on cassette..try and dig it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

All City in Temple Bar should have them both. Alternatively you can get HWFDW as digital download http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=90691236&blogId=516697245

or order the CD here:

http://runninrukus.blogspot.com

I'm sure he probably has copies of Scary Era as well if you email him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i think Freebird also have some Scary Eire CDs

Freebird closed/is closing down right about now. Think it's the end of November.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

wow, didnt know that, bought a good chunk of my collection there. Must pop in to see if i can pick up a parting treat

• Advertisement

Load of stuff being sold off half price for the last month so get down there quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lord Jules

Allcity on Crow street, they night throw in a Rob Kelly paddys day mixtape too

Load of stuff being sold off half price for the last month so get down there quick.

So today was the last day of Freebird, a large chunk of my CD collection was picked up there.
    I picked up another 15 CD's today, new albums for €5, old stock and second handers where €2.

Oh, and i didnt see any Scary Eire albums left on the shelves.

Sad to see Freebird go

I was in Dublin yesterday by chance so I popped in and picked up a rake of CD's for 2 euro. Will be sad to see it go alright.

I was in Dublin yesterday by chance so I popped in and picked up a rake of CD's for 2 euro. Will be sad to see it go alright.
    Just curious, what did you pick up. I got a few Killa Priest albums, Asheru and Blue Black, Sleeps new album that only came out this week!, Ohmega Watts, Vakill, Special Ed, Lovage, em, cant think of the others right now. But it's basically stuff that i've been thinking about buying, and as they have the low low price tag that wa the incentive to buy buy buy.

Oh i got some other album from a group of loads of people including Mood and Talib Kweli.

• Advertisement

Lisa Dee - Self Titled EP (excellent beats, solid rapping)
    Sideline Inc - The Proof Mixtape (essentially for one track, Dublin Is Not Compton, which is hilarious)
    Warren G - Regulate.. G Funk Era (****ing amazing, wish I'd bought this earlier)
    Klashnekoff - Lionheart: Tussle With The Beast
    Kelis - Wanderland (Aaliyah and Kelis > whatever dull RNB slags are on the go at the minute)

Rake of CD's was probably an exaggeration. Would have got more but I was kind of in a hurry. I tend to rip CD's to my computer and lose them 5 minutes later anyway. I'm the reason record shops are dying.

Advertisement