Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

champions of gaming

• 25-11-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

is it available to irelnad, there is so much online about it yet i cant see any tabs or registration point
    that is all
    ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Open to residents of the UK so I would have thought that Ireland would be slotted under that umbrella (as it so often is!). Can't find any mention within FIFA though; must try Tiger Woods as an experiment to see if the option is there.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Yeah I thought so aswell but it doesn't seem to be the case, I would have checked if I had another game which qualifies for it, really it's a bit unfair, we are just as good as others just we don't handle the ball in the build up to crucial goals!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye i was lookin at that... did u do it last year for fifa 09?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

yeah but i cant get onto it in this one can u?

Advertisement