Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customized Dart Board?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a customised dart board in cork city or county? Basically I want to upload a picture onto a dart board, but i need it done quickly so dont have time to order one online.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Thierry Henry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

ha ha, close! Theres so many people out there whose faces should be on dartboards, it could be a multimillion industry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Thierry Henry?

One of the lads from our team got a cut of from one of the rag newspapers last week of Thierry Henry's head on a dart board......think it might have been the sun.......he cut it out and stuck it on a bit of cardboard and we practiced on it on monday before our game for whole minute before someones eye was taken out.......darts flying from all angles to take his face apart :D

Re the customised dart baord maybe try this lad site

ive tried them, they only have personalised flights, and themed boards, but no boards you can customise yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Id love to be able to help but im baffled.

None of the big 3 darts companies do it so the only option is the chinese market. The problem here is poor quality, time and shipping costs.

Il try one or two other alternatives tomorrow. how short on time are you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Sorry, Iv spent the last 2 hours trying every available avenue and the best I could come up with was this personalised magnetic dartboard.
    http://www.badgerdesign.co.uk/dart-boards.html

501darts thanks a mil for all your help!

It was only a mad idea I had for a present for a party im going to on sat, so wsa hoping there'd be somewhere in Cork I could actually walk into and get it sorted.

Thanks for your help though, and hopefully that site you found will come in handy in the future!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

votejohn wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a customised dart board in cork city or county? Basically I want to upload a picture onto a dart board, but i need it done quickly so dont have time to order one online.
    Don't think you've any chance of getting obne locally ..... unless the man with the red coat and white beard can find you one but heres a link anyway
    http://www.photodarts.com/

Advertisement