Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai veg food M and S!

Options
  • 25-11-2009 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Just to let those of you know you haven't already spotted it that M and S has a great new range of little thai/chinese veggie options that are perfect for parties or saturday nights in with a movie:)

We tried the oriental veg balls wrapped in strings of potato pastry and they were yum!!loads of other goodies there so if you fancy something tasty try them out!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Thanks for the heads up! I was pondering over these but you've sold me, I have a party coming up soon so this would be perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Getwellsoon

most onion bhajis and vegetable samosas are also vegan, which is great to know when off to a finger-food party/buffet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

^ yes and the ones from Lidl are good and also cheap = result!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Oh had them a few weeks ago, they were YUM! Had something with sort of weird plum inside it too. Either way, was tasty :)

taram wrote: »
    Oh had them a few weeks ago, they were YUM! Had something with sort of weird plum inside it too. Either way, was tasty :)

This is the thai food? Was it that hangover plum? Umeboshi?
    Because that might an addition to my christmas revelery.

I wonder if they will be doing nut roasts in the run up to Christmas. I'd like to try one out before the main event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Moonbaby wrote: »
    This is the thai food? Was it that hangover plum? Umeboshi?
    Because that might an addition to my christmas revelery.
    Honestly can't name it, it was a ball thing also, part of the Thai range, very strange plum taste, but in a good way.

Advertisement