Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The Laughter Lounge

Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ Curlz24

Hi there,

Iv been wanting to go to the laughter lounge recently but dont know the acts who perform. Seeing as the average ticket price is €25,I was wondering if anybody knew good acts that perform there so I dont end up wasting money on someone who is only kind of funny.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moved from Musicals - hope that's ok Mods.

• The prices they charge are a joke - go to the International Comedy Club and you'll usually get a good line-up for under a tenner, and often some really big names play there as it's such an institution.

The laughter lounge is nothing but an Irish version of Jongleurs - and if you've never been to Jongleurs you've had a lucky escape :-D

• If you get your neame on the mailing list the send out codes to get you in for half price or some other discount :)

Good luck

P>S> don'y go to the improve night !!!!

• Hi

Does any one know if the prices for drinks are dear? I heard its a tenner a pint can someone whose been there let me know. Thanks

• aacm14 wrote: »
    Hi

Does any one know if the prices for drinks are dear? I heard its a tenner a pint can someone whose been there let me know. Thanks

It's not a tenner a pint in there. Nowhere in Ireland charges that sort of money do they?

As far as I remember it's regular Dublin prices for drinks in the laughter lounge. Not cheap but probably 5 euro or so for a pint average I'd say. Mind you I haven't been there for a while but I doubt they have hiked up the drink prices in recent times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement