Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC stopped recording the big fight...

Options
  • 23-11-2009 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

so i couldnt wait up to watch the cotto-Pac fight so i set it to record it. I woke up the next day cooked a few chips and made a nice mug of tea and sat down to watch the fight, it was all going right up until the 4th round , then it stopped. i find out this has happened to a lot of people aswell.
    i heard it was the perental control kicking in at 5 or 5;30.
    is this right? i know that if im watching a film in the early hours it stopps and i have to input the pin to resume watching the film, but this ruins the film .
    why do the insist on having this pin number in action in every household even if there in no children under the age of 18 in this household.
    im really getting p***ed off with this, there should be an option to knock it off. is it really their call on how to monitor everyones viewing?
    also the remote is screwed.
    End of rant.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Op what type of decoder have you ?

Advertisement