Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart mate

Options
  • 20-11-2009 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Were could i get one and whats price are they

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

http://www.dartmate.fsnet.co.uk/frameset.htm

Plenty of other sites do them too. Just google Dartmate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mr180

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i got one of A180 darts

bought 100 quid, really enjoy it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 DrDarts

Kingp35 wrote: »
    http://www.dartmate.fsnet.co.uk/frameset.htm

Plenty of other sites do them too. Just google Dartmate.
    I saw one in the background rececently when Sky interviewed T Jenkins and Pieman in their apt in Dublin during Grand Prix. It looked great. As the Pro players never seem to hang around venues between matches I'd say the probably all have one. Wonder how awkward they are to travel with or do they buy one whenever they arrive at a big tournament. At £100 they can well afford it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

DrDarts wrote: »
    I saw one in the background rececently when Sky interviewed T Jenkins and Pieman in their apt in Dublin during Grand Prix. It looked great. As the Pro players never seem to hang around venues between matches I'd say the probably all have one. Wonder how awkward they are to travel with or do they buy one whenever they arrive at a big tournament. At £100 they can well afford it anyway.

They fold away into a long shaped gear bag.........dead handy.......the gear bag can be seen in this photo.

unicorndartmateint.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

MBC wrote: »
    They fold away into a long shaped gear bag.........dead handy.......the gear bag can be seen in this photo.

unicorndartmateint.gif
    Very tidy. Guess thats why they stay in their hotel rooms so much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Yeah the Board comes with a Carry Case Box, and the carry bag is simple, can carry it from tournament to tournament, not a bother

Advertisement