Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removing broken points.

Options
  • 18-11-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

any tips, i have a point changing tool but it won't remove the break on my point. theres only about 2m of the point remaining and my tool won't grip it. Anyone any idea's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

padr81 wrote: »
    any tips, i have a point changing tool but it won't remove the break on my point. theres only about 2m of the point remaining and my tool won't grip it. Anyone any idea's?

2m tips!!! Do you get 9 dart finishes every game? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

padr81 wrote: »
    Try using a pliers sideways...ie the cutters and heat dart first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

this happened to a friend of mine before, i went to a shop and asked him what you can do to fix it, he said that all that can get it out is if they send it away and it drilled out, would cose a bomb aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

i got it out dt, with a vice a pliers and some brute force, new point went in straight with the tool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

good man, might get you to do mine if you have the time;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement