Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question for ya's...

Options
  • 17-11-2009 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Have a pint bet with mate of mine on who changed their darts during the final of a major tournament in the past year and a half. He says Taylor, I say Barney. As far as I rem Taylor is using the fat gold darts since the start of last years Prem league and has not changed them till tonight, but I rem Barney changing during the middle of a tournament last year :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 3 in a bed

:mad:
    Have a pint bet with mate of mine on who changed their darts during the final of a major tournament in the past year and a half. He says Taylor, I say Barney. As far as I rem Taylor is using the fat gold darts since the start of last years Prem league and has not changed them till tonight, but I rem Barney changing during the middle of a tournament last year :)

sorry mate u may buy him that pint:mad:it was taylor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClondalkinClive

3 in a bed wrote: »
    :mad:
    sorry mate u may buy him that pint:mad:it was taylor

LOL :D Anyone other than the bloke I have the bet with? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i think your right about Barney....but i'm not sure, i know he changed his flights during one tourney. taylor has been throwing his bombers since the start of last year. i'd wait for Rat or King to comfirm it but i think it was barney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Barney would be right!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yep Barney has changed his a few times recently. He has also changed his flights, stems and whatever the hell else he can think of!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClondalkinClive

Thanks lads :D

That will be a bottle of the finest Corona 3 in a bed :D

Advertisement