Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madlib: Madlib Medicine Show

Options
  • 17-11-2009 12:32pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Madlib will be releasing a series of 12 mixtapes that will be dropped monthly called the Medicine Show. Each will have a different MC. The first will have Guilty Simpson.
    He's also dropping an album with Guilty Simpson called OJ Simpson.

Here's a track, i believe it's from Medice Show Vol 1. It is an absolute banger!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Ive heard about this forgot to post it though, Madlib is [EMAIL="f@cking"]f@cking[/EMAIL] robot! Has to be one of the hardest working people in music

I like that track with guilty by the way, more of a proggesive kind of sound but it works well

Hopefully a new Quas and Madvillain album are included in this project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wow.. after a bit of a dry patch for rap output from Stones Throw this is going to be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Wow.. after a bit of a dry patch for rap output from Stones Throw this is going to be interesting.

Stones throw reminds me... J Rocc playing Twisted Pepper this Sat

Advertisement