Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Lemon & Black Pepper Escalopes!?!

Options
  • 17-11-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know where I can get some of these babies??? Tesco in Roselawn used to sell them but as usual they have suddenly disappeared. I'm fairly peeved as I loved them and munched on at least one a day. I've tried a few other Tesco's- finglas, phibsboro and the one near stoney batter but have had no luck. Anyone came across them on their travels???

Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I've seen them before but wouldn't know if whereabouts stock them now. I wonder if your local places pulled it in the old recession busting plans :/ If anyone knows, the people on this forum will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mzgoody2shoes

Grrr I hope not- they have quorn chicken korma in its spot now and I'm not a fan! I want my escalopes...tastes very like KFC actually! The crumbs were so tasty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

oh i got some escalopes in tesco artane castle last week. duno if they are lemon and black pepper though :/
    they are yummy!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nah I don't think they were those ones, not sure, but I have seen them about!
    Gruyere one are my favourite.

I'll have a look out for you mzgoody2shoes.

I wanna try this quarn korma too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Tesco bloomfields in Dun Laoighre have them, also Tesco in Jervis St. Center have(/had, as of last week) them, along with the majority of the ' new ' range. I.e the poppin' bites, mega chunk things and spring rolls etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

my freezer.... :D num num

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mzgoody2shoes

Oh I'll be hitting the jervis tomorrow to see if they have them and stocking up if they do! They are so crunchy :) I usually throw them on the george foreman then in between a pitta bread or ciabatta with loads of sweet chilli houmous from tesco- yum! Those escalopes and the hot bites are my fav. Quorn really are getting closer and closer to almost fooling me when it come to how close they are getting to real chicken.

I've seen the quorn korma, lasagne and shepards pies around but dont think theyre half as nice as what you'd make yourself.

Cant wait for tomorrow...I'll be so peeved if I get to the jervis and theyre all out!!! :eek:

Advertisement