Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess who is back in Marvel comics, yes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Nice to see him in his classic get up, as opposed to that lame Predator esque reboot they tried a couple of years ago

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Galvasean wrote: »
    Nice to see him in his classic get up, as opposed to that lame Predator esque reboot they tried a couple of years ago

Death's Head 2? That gave me a sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i liked DH2 , But he was a nightmare of detail for anyone besides liam sharp to draw and i was never a great fan of dan abnett and andy lannings writing.

but NO version is as good as furmans sarky DH !

good interpretation of geoffs designs and great to see him back at TF scale. furman himself said on his blog that he got a heads up on this from the writer and does indeed seem chuffed.

to be brutally honest i'd love a mini, hell if brother voodoo can anyone can :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

He never wore those clothes at Tf scale.

[/nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Oooooh Deaths Head, awesome!

X-Man is either already back or back very soon too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement