Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S.O.S darts

Options
  • 12-11-2009 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

ok my dear dart friends, i burn out.. fed up.. wanna jus punch that board.. yeah i should punch myself... i jus know i coud throw so much better but dammit jus missing... every time i think ive got it good enough.. t jus doesnt work the day after... oh geez... come ppl talk to me... usually i am cntrolled.. but no way i wokin too hard every day for this to keep happening.. help a brother..:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

you hit the nail on the head mate, you are burned out, my advice is to leave the darts for a few days and relax yourself, then when you go back don't be thinking 180.180.180 just go for big 20's until you find that rhytem again. don't be angry with yourself bud,every body goes through this. i hope this helps just don't lose heart mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 diversinc

thanks man.... sincere thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

any time bud

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

diversinc wrote: »
    thanks man.... sincere thanks...
    try cutting back on the weed MAN lol lol sometime's help's MAN:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

wayne76 wrote: »
    try cutting back on the weed MAN lol lol sometime's help's MAN:D:D:D

LMAO!!!!:D:D:D

You're a funny MAN Wayne!!;):D:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ratinakeg wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!:D:D:D

You're a funny MAN Wayne!!;):D:D:pac:
    well geeez rat man i mean my brotha lol is that charles losper looking for help lmao:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Classic Stuff Man!:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

LOL Far out there Man, really far out !! :D:D:D:D

Advertisement