Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Recommended Rap Albums

Options
  • 11-11-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi, I like my rap music but haven't heard any good albums out this year so far. Enjoyed Cunninglinguists album but was let down by jay z's and eminems album. Anyone got any recomendations for decent albums?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

conor678 wrote: »
    Hi, I like my rap music but haven't heard any good albums out this year so far. Enjoyed Cunninglinguists album but was let down by jay z's and eminems album. Anyone got any recomendations for decent albums?

you should check out this thread:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055534864

it has new albums from this year. If you like Cunninglinguists, you'll probably like Fashawn's new album, maybe check out Apathy's Wanna Snuggle as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

You should download J cole's mixtape. Its called The Warm-Up.

This guy is gonna be huge. 1st artist signed to Jay-Z's new record label.

Some of the songs on it are ridiculous. Hold it down, lights please, can i live, world is empty.

I honestly cant stop listening to this mix tape. I recommend it to anyone out there looking for some good new music.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Give Slaughterhouse-Slaughterhouse (Yes self titled) A spin, some really talented guys on there

Royce Da 5'9" - Street Hop is some good stuff

Rakim - The Seventh Seal

Horseshoe Gang - Gangsta MC (One of the best albums this year and from an underground group)

Give them a try, let me know whether you like or not sure and anyone else who has checked these.

Advertisement