Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I always miss the veggie meet-ups

Options
  • 07-11-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

:(

Maybe it's because I don't log in often enough, but are there any coming up that I could possible make? I work two jobs and the weekend is all I have!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

awwww! Moonbaby was thinking about a Cornucopia meet-up. I think it would be perfect now that it's been expanded. But no dates have been planned yet. Would any weeknights suit you, or is it only the weekend? We'll meet you one of these days!!!

Better yet, pm me your mobile number and I will tell you as soon as something is planned :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Missiechan wrote: »
    :(

Maybe it's because I don't log in often enough, but are there any coming up that I could possible make? I work two jobs and the weekend is all I have!

Do you perhaps like anime with a name like that? edit: oh i asked you that before
    You live in dublin?
    Look forward to seeing you at one

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Do you perhaps like anime with a name like that? edit: oh i asked you that before
    You live in dublin?
    Look forward to seeing you at one
    Someone needs to read the "Know Your Vegetarians" thread again:) Yeah thats a good idea as i'd like to hit Cornucopia again sometime soon with you all:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

once raah is not so lazy we can go for breakfast there, opens 8:30! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

Thanks guys! I'm free most weekends but I work late on weekdays. I know you had some meets on a weekend recently that I could have made but didn't see. I really need to log in more often T_T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

2moro? im hungry!
    (does it open on sunday or is it just govindas that closes on sun?)

I'll go tomorrow :p

cool you paying? ;)

anymore takers? lol, now this is last min! com'n missiechan!

maameeo wrote: »
    cool you paying? ;)

anymore takers? lol, now this is last min! com'n missiechan!

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

I'm in! I'm going to town anyway (anime convention next weekend, must make costume) so what time?

Woot!

• Advertisement

Might this meet end in licquor lovliness?

Sure. :p

damn you to, does that mean your planning an evening thing? well i cant go if yall are, meanies! im up and wana get out and do stuff now. well brekkie first!

What time would suit you missiechan coz im free when ever, then ill just wake him up and get him to wake the moonbaby! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Muffin top

2moro? im hungry!
    (does it open on sunday or is it just govindas that closes on sun?)

Does it open Sindays??

Tis news to me.
    Good news.

i have no idea, only ever been there once before :/

sunday 12-7

hey its sunday between 12-7 right now!!!

How about five o clock? That's loads of time for me to do my costume shopping and everyone to turn up.

My first veggie meet (notice the ironic wording?) Woot!

think im gona run in to town and do something, im so bored :(

okee Tar is alive! wer gona head in for suma to do now and meet you at 5pm at cornucopia yea?

• Advertisement

Missiechan wrote: »
    How about five o clock? That's loads of time for me to do my costume shopping and everyone to turn up.

My first veggie meet (notice the ironic wording?) Woot!

Off to national museum(exciting?), see you at 5 if you get this!

i'll send her a text :) i won't be there mind you! anyone else gonna join them?! i'll send on your mob no. Tar, just so she has something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

awesome!!! I'm going! Will make me feel so much better... damn family pizza...

enjoy the new expansion :) it's beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

Even though I'm ridiculously new, I live with Cocoa, so I'm tagging along today. :)

Good to hear :) I was in the town yesterday and can't be convinced to make the trek in again today. I'll meet you next time! I got a blueberry silken tart in there last time. Delicious! I want more :D

i have no idea, only ever been there once before :/

Yup, sauntered passed today, twas open alright.

Good to know!

Muffin top wrote: »
    Does it open Sindays??

Tis news to me.
    Good news.

Sinday??

Freudian slip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

Just back now from there, loving the new expansion. And the food I stole from Cocoa, I'm a good housemate really. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

That was nice =) I always love the food in there, and such nice sized portions =) And you misspelled my name! It's cocoa! I'm not a proper noun...

I love the way it was planned so late, and worked so well =)

Advertisement