Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mobile phone pics

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

dsmythy wrote: »
    Gay slags will always be part of a lads night out.

Speak for yourself... I never have sex with a gay slag on a night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Yeah, what we should really do is return to ye olde ways of thinking! Let's bring back slavery, legalise racism, ban homosexuality, and get everyone who's not a Christian to burn at the old stake, eh?

Sounds good to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

havana wrote: »
    Lots of photo ops missed on a night out!
    No harm there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

mink_man wrote: »
    ive a 5pixel camera on my phone and theres a place for an esb key too!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

So no need for a battery then........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Yeah I use the camera on my phone, its fairly decent at 5mp, proper flash etc. Pics are quite good. I print them off using bluetooth whenever I spot a stand alone printer when I'm out shopping. It is pretty pointless if you don't print them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gorba

Cianos wrote: »
    Market research how are ye

Market research? Well, if it was a research I'd classify as a social research... But don't worry, I'm not working for any mobile phone company. It's just genuine curiosity. I just wanted to check if anybody else felt as frustrated I do sometimes when using the camera on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I have no camera on my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

I just about wore out the camera on my first good camera phone from taking so many pics, dont seam to use the thing at all on my new phone tho for some reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I have a samsung mobile with camera ,5.0 mega and the quality of the photos is really good ,as good as my digi camera . I download pics onto pc with bluetooth .I print my favs off at the nearest printing machine which is a hell of a lot better than the old way of paying for a set of 40 prints and finding you only like 3 of them .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

moonflower wrote: »
    I have no camera on my phone

They stil make those?

I use mine all the time. Its only 3.2mp but it has a flash and all and i only use it to take pics of a nite out or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

I rarely use a camera, but my phone has a 5MP camera and use that the odd time when I am out drinking or see something interesting...

Used it a lot Halloween night in D2, some class looking costumes and some class looking drunk moments from me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

PCPhoto wrote: »
    not true - images can be manipulated easily but there is also software to prove if an image has be altered in any way.

Easily bypassed by taking a digital image of the modified image.

My issue is most the images from a mobile look horrid; out of focus or very 'soft'(as the photo of the absolutely delicious-looking rack of short ribs. Mmmm...I'm off to get me some ribs.

Advertisement