Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help if u can

Options
  • 07-11-2009 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

dartseyethis how do u get rid of this cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

vag77 wrote: »

Gary Anderson told me this - get a cup put it the same distance as the oche to the dartboard. get a box of matches and while watching tv,,,not think about it and try and throw them into the cup,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

vag77 wrote: »

Had dartitis for 5 years the thing to do is keep playing no matter how bad it gets it will go away.Im now playing the best darts i ever played in my life only people who have had dartitis will know what your going through.You will get the odd idiot who will laugh at you but i put them to rest by beating them even with dartitis .Its in the head try playing in a dark room turn on the light concentrate on the board turn off the light and throw,do this a good few times then try throw with the light on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 collieq

i no a guy who went to a hypnotis and got it solved after 2visits. hes no playing super darts and no sign of the dartitis

Advertisement