Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De-Advertising

Options
  • 06-11-2009 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Lads I think i've come up with a way to stay at home and drink beer all the time,

"De-Advertising"

Hear me out, think about it if you hear anything bad about any product, a lot of people check out their website for reference and other things, now they say there is no such thing as bad publicity, so if we sit and drink beer, then charge people to verbally degenerate their products and charge them a small fee(the price of a can), for the privilage, then think of the amount of sh1te we come out with, we're on a winner!
    Shall we form a co-op?? anybody??

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok, I got the "stay at home and drink beer" bit.

But the rest of it has me lost.

Go on.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

uch wrote: »
    Lads I think i've come up with a way to stay at home and drink beer all the time

pfft, as if I need a way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Ok, I got the "stay at home and drink beer" bit.

But the rest of it has me lost.

Go on.....

as i said, no such thing as bad publicity and if........... ah feck it give me a can and il shut up...

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

uch wrote: »
    as i said, no such thing as bad publicity and if........... ah feck it give me a can and il shut up...

Hahahaha, quality.
    Can i have a can too? Its raining and the offie is a mile away. Thats far to far for a regular drinker and ciggie smoker to make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Well i made it too the offie and back.
    1 btl of Black sheep, Baltika 9, Baltika 6 and Hens Tooth.

This should be interesting :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement