Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescessional saturdays

Options
  • 05-11-2009 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I wanna go for pints with a few friends this saturday going for pints this saturday, but in these harsh economic times going for a few pints means a huge chunk of your weekly change. Any boozers who post here know of a boozer that won't cost an arm an a leg to get myself and my chums nicely toasted.

I was hopeing for somewhere in the city centre but anywhere in the country would be good to know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

If its city centre then aim for the Brog, ll pints are 2.50 in the Brog til 9 o clock every day (check it applies to Saturday, and that it is still going).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Gingergman sells a four pint jug for 11 yoyos

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Ron Blacks in dawson st all drinks 4 quid including pints and shots.

Fibbers parnell st..pints of fosters 3 quid

Karma fishamble st all bottles and shorts 3 euros all day every day.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

omahaid wrote: »
    If its city centre then aim for the Brog, ll pints are 2.50 in the Brog til 9 o clock every day (check it applies to Saturday, and that it is still going).
    for a sec I didn't see the typo and thought eleven pints were 2.50!
    Now I'm sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

O'reillys sub lounge at Tara street all pints 3.40 all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭garyt24

Go to the supermarket...get some very cheap drink and sit in watching the xfactor..a very cheap saturday night

Advertisement