Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invite to join Veg Soc in Cornucopia

Options
  • 01-11-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Heya, as you know I've set up a Veg Soc in UCD. As one of the events we are eating out in Cornucopia on Tuesday 3rd Nov. The plan is to meet at UCD at 6pm and to hopefully to get into Cornucopia around 6.30pm. You guys are welcome to come along and meet whatever vegans/veggies show up :) Especially any Trinity/DIT/DCU veggies that have yet to venture into making veggie societies! I'll be there anyhow :) Hmmm I wonder what vegan dishes will be on the menu... Sure, let me know if you are interested.

Comments

I shall be there and I shall bring others. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

woohooo! has the expansion opened, do you know?! i know you were saying about the celebrations at cornucopia, but wasn't sure if it was open yet...

AFAIK it is....I didn't manage to go myself last week.

cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

sounds awesome, sadly I have jugglers that need shepherding that night but I'm sure it'll be great and wish you the best of luck with it =)

• Advertisement

ah, yes, look after the young 'uns.

ah, yes, look after the young 'uns.

lol, the young 'uns are fine, it's the older cocky ones that need watching. We're not allowed go bowling anymore...

cocoa wrote: »
    lol, the young 'uns are fine, it's the older cocky ones that need watching. We're not allowed go bowling anymore...

:D

Do ye play with fire?

he he he!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    :D

Do ye play with fire?

lol, occasionally, but not in bowling alleys... =P

• Advertisement

hey, so this is tonight if anyone else wants to join in. hope to see you later moonbaby :)

I'll be along, and on time too. :)

*Moonbaby is the greatest*

Hello and thank you to the staff at Cornucopia for our lovely visit. The first floor has expanded into two lovely spacious rooms and I look forward to going with a group again soon.

Do post and say hi if we've managed to convince you to check out boards ;)

Advertisement