Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

1218219220221222224»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 46,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Retr0gamer

I think at the moment all we can do is try and time it for when there's a lull in cases. It's all a bit mental at the moment and only really plateauing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,586 ✭✭✭✭ o1s1n

If anyone even wants to pop into Token on a bit of a whim at some point when cases go down let me know and I can book in a table for a few of us.

I was there about a month ago and it was fantastic to be back surrounded by so many machines again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 33,836 CMod ✭✭✭✭ CiDeRmAn

Things are getting back to some sort of normal right now, and I wonder how people might feel about a meet-up in the coming weeks?

I'm happy to host, and it would be really great to see everyone in-person once again.

Alternatively, O1s1ns suggestion of a night in Token would also be cool.

So, lets see what folk think and we'll arrange something soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭ DaveyDave

I'm down as always, provided I'm not in work and so far this year I haven't been on shift whenever I've wanted to do anything so fingers crossed!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 46,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Retr0gamer

I should be able to attend as well. Been away too long.

• Advertisement

Big thumbs up from me too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 33,836 CMod ✭✭✭✭ CiDeRmAn

Thanks for responding.

I'll look at a date.

Things have been a little difficult here, my father passed late last year and my mam has taken ill in the past few days.

I probably won't have an idea of a date until things are stabilised here.

But, if someone else wants to fire away and plan something, please do.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're managing okay and don't feel under any pressure at all - I'm sure we can all sort something out a little further down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭ MrVestek

Sorry to hear Ciderman!

I'm down for this when anybody wants to do so. I'll do an antigen test before meeting up too in order to ease people's minds.

Sorry to hear that Ciderman. Hope everything works out for you. Hoping to see you all again. Been too long.

• Advertisement

Things are picking up here, my mam is recovering well and so on.

My son is doing his Leaving in a month but, after that, perhaps a meet up in mine?

Anyways, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭ DaveyDave

Family come first. Best of luck for the young lad doing the leaving cert!

Advertisement