Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unicorn Eclipse Pro in Argos

Options
  • 29-10-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

The had jacked it up to 42 quid a while ago but in the Christmas catalogue it is 29 quid. Serious bargain for the best board out there.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Haha bollox, I just bought a new one a couple of weeks ago.

That's a great price for a new board!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

nice price, i might pick up 2 as it'll last me ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Great price but when do xmas catalogue prices kick in ?confused.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Its that price for the next 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Amazing, just checked Argos.co.uk and its 19.99 gbp, which converts to around 23euro so if anyone is going or knows anyone going north for the shopping get them to pick it up. They also have a much larger range of darts and accessories than the .ie site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Just got 1 of these boards for £20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Devastator wrote: »
    Just got 1 of these boards for £20 :D

you lucky fecker:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Happy days, my Ma is going to Belfast in a few weeks, I'll ask her to get me a board!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

got mine in Argos today, my board is still in good nick but better to buy a spare while there going cheap

Double Top wrote: »
    you lucky fecker:p:p:p:p

excuse me, lucky stupid fecker if you please :D

at same time I decided to buy a weights set(dumbells and the long bar thingy :p) and living v.close to city centre I thought it would be no hassell walking home.....how wrong I was! I'm in agony :DMy arms feel like putty! My first throw on my new board was a 4(1st dart landed about 2 foot away from me), 2nd dart hit 3 and 3rd dart in 1 :D

Think I'll let my arms recover before attempting any more darts!
    ratinakeg wrote: »
    Happy days, my Ma is going to Belfast in a few weeks, I'll ask her to get me a board!:)

Handiest place for her to get it(that I can think of) is argos in castle court. Its upstairs right beside the car park (I seen the sign when walking past :D), so she can get it and throw it into the car instead of carrying it about or having a long distance to walk back to car.

Go online day before(or on same day) and reserve it, means you can check stock also to make sure the store she's going to has it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

good price but by no means the best board on the market. best board for scoring for sure with the non existent wires but the Blade 3 is a far superior board as regards quality.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

good price but by no means the best board on the market. best board for scoring for sure with the non existent wires but the Blade 3 is a far superior board as regards quality.

In your opinion.

And I disagree ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

just got mine and hand delivered to the door by mbc :D:D:D:D

Kingp35 wrote: »
    In your opinion.

And I disagree ;)

I have to say after having a bit of a throw earlier on the new eclipse pro I am very very disappointed with it

I thought having a new dartboard would have made me a better player, but my ingenius masterplan has failed and I'm still ****e :D

Advertisement