Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 cent before i self destruct leaked!! crazy early

Options
  • 28-10-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

taught id post this considering this is gona blow up in hip hop world!!the albums just leaked just listned to it and i have to say its arguably just as good as get rich if not better! and i think its arguably 1 of the best hip hop albums this year... some crazy tunes.. 50 goes in big time on game and weezy with track called "so disrespectful", "gangstas delight" is gona be huge along with a track called "physco" ft eminem there my stand out tracks..

the album was slated for a nov 23rd release and its being leaked nearly a month early if u remember a few tracks of the album curtis got leaked few weeks pior to release and suposeably 50 went crazy in the interscope offices so im guesing he gona be pretty mad coz da whole albums leaked this time a month early possibly crippling his album sales?? ..

my opinion is its a publicity stunt to combat the album getting leaked by leaking all the songs that didnt make the final cut??

but its all over the net so its more than likely the real thing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

listening to it now, was expecting it to be a sh!t album but to be honest it's not half bad! i skipped a few songs but most of it is decent

he definitely went back to his old style on this

i heard that about this album just being a release of leftovers, if it is well then before i self destruct's leftovers are better than anything he's released since get rich or die tryin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i know i think its crazy just grimey out its defo sequal to get rich ...

Advertisement