Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New house setup ideas HELP

Options
  • 27-10-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im about to move house and i want to gear up my new place with TV throughout the house.

Heres what i have:
    1 large HD tv, 2 other non HD tvs
    1 sky supplied dish (single lnb)
    1 regular sky box
    1 sky + box

I want to be able to watch TV in three rooms. in my sitting room i would like to add a HD freeview box / freesat box alongside my sky + box, hopefully with some FTA HD channels. i am also considering adding an external hard drive for recording off the free view box

I will be paying for 1 sky subscription which i would like to access from all the rooms if possible ( i realise i will not be able to watch different channels at the same time).

I would be seriously great full if someone who knows about all this could give me a few pointers on what the best setup for my requirements would be. i have been doing lots of reading but to be honest im a bit out of my depth.

I have read up on and understand how to change my lnb - so what im really looking for help with is how best (and cheapest) to achieve my setup goals - that is TV in three rooms, sky + and FTA HD in 1 room, and hopefully sky+ viewable from other rooms

thanks in advance!

Al
    Tagged:

Advertisement