Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornucopia get together?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 9:59pm

Next week from the 27th-31st.
    Cornucopia are running an offer to celebrate their 23rd year and the expansion of the restaurent.
    3 course meals for 2 are 23 euro from 5-9, and there will be music to lend an atmosphere.
    Anyone fancy going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Sounds lovely, but I don't think I'll have the time. Or the capactity to eat 3 courses ;) Though I suppose a doggy bag would be the answer...

I'm going. /Leftover issues sorted. :P
    The details on the numbers of courses is fuzzy. If anyone else has seen the adverts they might confirm. But apparently there is wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

are u asking me on a date moonbaby? candle light meal?

:)

maameeo wrote: »

:pac:

I can do candlelight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maameeo wrote: »

we is eating pizza!

I placed an order yesterday at the hotel for pizza that came to 200E, that was fun !

• Advertisement
Advertisement