Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spain - translation needed

Options
  • 23-10-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I dont suppose some one would translate this for me??
    Ayuntamiento de Antigua

En el period comprendido entre el 01/10/2009 y el 30/11/2009 se pondran al cobro el/los recibo/s abajo relacionado/s y que figura/n a su nombre
    Si detecta algun error en el domicilio fiscal o N.I.F., comuniquelo a esta Oficina, en los telefonos arriba senalados o melestias escrito a recaudacion ayuntamiento de Antigua, C/Marcis Trujillo

Evitese molestias domiciliando el pago de sus recibos.

Si ya realizo el pago de este/os recibo/s no tenga en cuenta el presente aviso

En el caso de tener el/los recibo/s domiciliado/s asegure la provision de fondos suficiente para cubrir el importe de este aviso.
    :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭lilirish

Use an online translator like babel fish to give you a rough tanslation, it wont be accurate gramatically but will give you an idea of what the passage is trying to communicate.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try http://babelfish.yahoo.com/.
    TTDI->Spanish

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Were you not happy with the translation that I gave you on another forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Thanks indeed, only checking my emails and stuff now. That was a great help on the other forum, how did you know it was me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

You are very welcome! You have same user name and the letter is the same.
    Be careful when dealing with the local councils there as they are not slow
    in registering debts against a property even when a payment is only slightly late. Direct debit is the best method from my experiences.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement