Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowkey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

im not really impressed in fairness based on the links;

1st song - rhyming letters i dunno, meh for me

2nd - didnt listen after it showed them pictures

3rd - kinda pissed me off the whole theme of the song, am i missing something liek a certain event he is talking about or is it just anti police which is pretty retarded imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

Da GOAT wrote: »
    im not really impressed in fairness based on the links;

1st song - rhyming letters i dunno, meh for me

2nd - didnt listen after it showed them pictures

3rd - kinda pissed me off the whole theme of the song, am i missing something liek a certain event he is talking about or is it just anti police which is pretty retarded imo

Well i said it was political, I think the first vid shows real talent,
    second vid, sorry, i put a warning about the images just there
    third one is about the riot police on numerous occassions being to easy to use batons, plastic bullets, tear gas and how people have died as a result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

one of my favorite non US rappers.............his track Special is classic

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

really like the first song, this has been done before by Blackalcious but Lowkey puts his own swagger on it.

second track was a bit too political for my liking

third one, forgettable

I think if he stuck more to the style of Alphabet Assassin i would be more into him.

Advertisement