Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Betfair Mobile

• 20-10-2009 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Is there any phone that is suitable for inplay betting on horse racing, would need to be of the same quality as home broadband with good navigational speed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I have a Nokia N95 8gb with the Betfair mobile app and it's pretty good.
    The betfair app works on phones even if they are a few years old. Just go to mobile.betfair.com on your mobile browser and download it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jpr1973

I use my iphone at work here to place bets on betfair and it sh1t slow and im connected to the workplaces wifi.. If I used the 3g connection it would be worse.. Im not sure if you are able to bet in running ( I only bet on horse racing and if you could it would be way to slow for that)

Advertisement