Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to lose weight fast

Options
  • 19-10-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello, i am new around here

i am starting the be-yu diet tomorrow morning:( itis like the lipotrim diet but tastier. i would love to reply to anyone who is in the same mess as i am,being 3 and half stone overweight. :( i really would like some encouragement, and advice.:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Hey - this really is the wrong place for this thread!!

These brothers here like to embrace the fact that they have a large gut and eat alot of sambos, also like to let people know they are going bald :eek:

Edit: The Ladies Lounge could be a good start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

lipotrim, if your considered obese you can lose up to 10lbs a week.

i did it and lost 6 stone inside 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

gillysdream ... I'm not sure why you chose this forum for your first post, but welcome to boards.ie :)

I've locked this thread ... as you won't get any serious answers here on the BGRH forum ... we like our beer guts here.

Take a look at the site map here and you'll see the range of forums.

You might like to try the Fitness forum here

Best of luck !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement