Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Through Music

Options
  • 18-10-2009 5:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Just thought i'd start up a music thread on Spanish speaking bands/artists:
    Post whoever you think will be helpful!
    I'll go first:

Carlos Varela (Cuba) - Singer-songwriter from Havana. Get "Una Palabra" you may recognise it from the movie Man on Fire. Easy to understand

Buena Vista Social Club - (Cuban) Great Cuban sounds, download "De Camino a la Vereda"

Gipsy Kings - (Catalan) You all know this one.

Bersuit Vergarabat - (Argentina) Awesome rock from BA. Download "La Argentinidad (al Palo)"

Azul Azul (Bolivia) - Download "Mentirosa" for a laugh, Bolivia's answer to Sean Paul.:cool:

Onda Vaga (Argentina) - Another group from BA, not to be missed... get the album "Fuerte y Caliente"

Manu Chao (France) - Latin Folk. Sings in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Arabic.

Ok that's all I got for now if I think of any more i'll post them up..
    Please add to list if you can!

Comments

Advertisement